Make a Donation, Make a Difference
At present, the cost of setting up a new centre is R20 000, and our annual expenses are R35 000 per centre.
There are two ways in which you can help The Link:
1. We believe that ‘gifting’ should primarily be about the volunteering of time. It will only take 2 hours a week to make a huge difference in a child’s life. If interested, please click here.
2. The finances of The Link are managed by The Link Trust. This is a body of appropriately qualified professional people who manage the collection and distribution of funds. Only a small percentage of the funds is used for central costs as the organisation is essentially staffed by volunteers. This means that the money gathered directly benefits the beneficiaries at our schools. The schools have ongoing costs for stationery, educational games and books. There are still more Maths centres to be opened and the possibility of new Link centres at other schools.
The Link Trust
Bank account number: 50014493860
Branch code: 580105
Bank Address: 100 Grayston Drive, Sandton, 2146
Section 18A Tax certificates will be issued, please contact Megan Maynard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for a MySchool card and support The Link every time you swipe your card, visit
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is one of South Africa’s biggest fundraising programmes and raises over R5 million every month for schools, charities and animal welfare organisation. The program allows you to make a difference, just by shopping.
Every time you use your card at any of their partner stores, a percentage of your purchase value will be given back, on your behalf, to the school or charity you choose at absolutely no cost to you!
Why should I get a Card?
3 great reasons to become a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet supporter & cardholder
- Raise funds for a cause that is close to your heart, without it costing you a cent.
- Over 1500 partner stores where you can use your card to raise funds and get instant discounts.
- You have the power to choose: select up to three schools and/or charities which you would like to support.